DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY
The department of surgery treats patients both in emergency situations and for scheduled procedures. Scopes of services of the departments are:
- Inpatient services to patients diagnosed with a disease that requires surgery.
- Provides outpatient treatment for patients in the outpatient surgery clinic.
- Providing subspecialty surgical services to patients in the clinic and beyond
- Subspecialty surgical procedure under general surgery department based on the time or even during an emergency.
- Perform outpatient surgical procedures
- Helping patients to achieve optimal health status while in hospital.
a. To provide prompt, updated surgical care for patients
b. To maintain a high standard of ethical and professional service in the various fields of surgery.
c. To support the continuing medical education programs for the medical staff and paramedical personnel
d. To develop and maintain a residency-training program in General Surgery accredited by the Philippine College of Surgeons.
e. To implement hospital policies emanating from the Board of Directors, Hospital Administrator, Medical Director and Chief of Clinics.
f. To promote camaraderie among the medical staff
Doctors of Surgery:
- Noel R. Alolod, MD
- Darwin P. Corpuz, MD
- Jose M. Edang, Jr., MD
- Rodney Jun M. Garcia, MD
- Raymund G. Gagwis, MD
- Francisco N. Lorenzo, MD
- Jeffrey P. Montecillo, MD
- Stephen D. Salvilla, MD, FPOA, FPSS