DEPARTMENT OUT PATIENT
This is a combination of several departments. It is a miniature version of the hospital except that the patient is ambulatory. Physicians with different specializations provide services. Individual patients come to consult or receive treatment, others go back to the physician to assess their progress following discharge from hospital.
The Department’s Objectives include:
- To be the channel of our foremost goal which is to provide “Quality Service” to our clientele. Their satisfaction is our top most priority.
- To ensure that all patients for consultation are given proper assessment before they are decked to the concerned doctor.
- To provide ventilatory support to intubated patient.
- To ensure that all necessary documents are properly prepared, kept and organized..
- To enhance secretaries’ knowledge in handling patients.
Department Head: 1
OPD Supervisor: 1
OPD Clerk: 3