The Dept of Psychiatry and Behavioral Services include physicians whose primary role is to provide comprehensive mental health and counseling services. This team of providers includes physicians who work closely with nurses and other staff to provide expert and effective psychiatric care.
- To provide advanced ,evidenced-based individualized treatment care plan based on latest research;p>
- To maintain a high standard of ethical and professional service in mental health and counseling services
- To support the continuing medical education program for the staff and personnel
- To implement hospital policies emanating from the BoardofDirectors,Hospital Administrators,Medical Director and Chief of Clinics
- To promote camaraderie among the staff
Co- chair: 1
Medical Staff: 2