DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY MEDICINE
The Department of Family Medicine includes comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages. The team of providers are primary care physicians that integrate biological, clinical and behavioral sciences.
The Department’s Objectives include:
- To implement hospital policies emanating from Board of Directors, Hospital Administrator, Medical Director and Chief of Clinics.
- To provide physician-patient relationship with the patient viewed in the context of family.
- To provide prompt, updated, updated medical care of patients.
- To support continuing medical education for the medical staff and paramedical personnel
- To develop residency training program in Family Medicine with ultimate goal of accreditation by Philippine Academy of Family Physicians.