This Department serves as the vital link in the chain of health professionals dedicated to patient care. The Pharmacist will provide at all times an adequate supply of safe effective and good quality drugs in appropriate dosage forms consistent with the needs of the patients and to rationalize drug utilization in collaboration with the medical staff.
The Department’s Objectives include:
- To properly utilize the Pharmacy Service to the maximum geared toward the actual dynamics of better patient care.
- To provide at all times, medications of the highest standard in appropriate dosage forms consistent with needs of the patients in collaboration with the medical staff.
- To rationalize drug utilization and procurement in collaboration with the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- To render effective and efficient professional service to in and out patients of all economic levels.
- To maintain an adequate system of stock and inventory control and must have the ability to control operational cost without comprising services.
Chief Pharmacist: 1
Staff Pharmacist: 4